Business Financing and Cash Flow
Most U.S. small-business owners have less than a one-month cash buffer, according to a 2017 report from the Federal Reserve ¹. When business owners face a funding crisis like that, they are often forced to cut staff, reduce hours or even use personal funds to plug that gap.
Thankfully, there are other options. The following articles highlight additional sources of funding, such as lines of credit and invoice factoring. These articles are written by experts at BlueVine, a Nationwide partner and leading online provider of working capital financing to small businesses:
- What Is Invoice Factoring? A Guide For Small Business Owners - Find out why invoice factoring is a convenient way to turn unpaid invoices into working capital for your business.
- Business Line of Credit: A Guide for Small Business Owners - Struggling with irregular cash flow? A business line of credit is the perfect solution for small businesses looking to plug cash flow gaps.
- How to Calculate the True Financing Cost - Managing your business finances effectively means having a clear and detailed idea of the cost of your financing options.
- How To Get A Business Line of Credit and 5 Mistakes to Avoid - A business line of credit gives you convenient access to capital. It's fairly easy to get one if you keep in mind these five reminders.
- 5 Tips To Manage Your Small Business Invoices - Here are five tips for managing your invoices to help ensure steady cash flow for your small business.
Learn more about how BlueVine can help small-business owners like you get financing solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Additional articles and resources:
- Determining Your Capital Needs - How much do you need to finance your start-up or expansion? Learn how to estimate your capital and working capital needs.
- Sources of Financing - Need funding? This article provides an overview of options available.
- A Loan or A Line of Credit? What's Best For Your Business? - Is a loan or a line of credit right for your business? Learn more about these different types of credit.
- How to Prepare an Effective Loan Proposal - Provide lenders with the information they need to approve your loan request.
- Preparing to Raise Capital - Make sure you're prepared before you start looking for funding. Learn how to prepare yourself for investing or lending success.